Bandai Makes Solid New york city Anime Festival Announcements

Bandai Entertainment designed a definite splash inside the The big apple Anime Festival/Comic Con today depending about what you are interested in. The panel covered various properties as well as in essence only had one new license announcement, additionally, they provided significant Gundam news for traditional fans, talk about KOn! including a long requested Bluray release.

Bandai announced which they have finally, finally, acquired okazaki, japan language rights into the original Mobile Suit Gundam series, an issue that feels odd typing as there's always been another word after Gundam due to every one of the spinoff series. The show can be released in bilingual format two Anime Legends parts next year while using the 42 episode series getting a proper release. Previously, the actual edition available was the dubonly TV releases (which never made it to a total collection) or even the three compilation movies that a number of say is better than quality series.

Bandai also announced that they have managed to get the details reveals Gundam Unicorn on DVD, although will probably be staggered within the Bluray release that may be buying a simultaneous worldwide release while they appear. The DVD editions will feature two episodes per disc, allowing it to be a 3 disc release, for $30 a disc. No dates or specs are yet set, particularly as being the second Gundam Unicorn OVA has to be released.

Fans of KOn! might be delighted to understand that it can be acquiring a Bluray release, but fans of KOn! http://palsport.com/include/main.php?q=116 as a rule might be dismayed that going barefoot together with the DVD release will be performed over four volumes. It will be released in either standard and limited editions for every one volume (29.98, 39.98 for any DVD with CD inclusion given that the LE, 34.98 and 44.98 respectively for the Bluray editions with CD with the limited there). No tracks have yet been decided also, the release is planned with the spring of 2011.

Bandai also highlighted the Haruhi movie though only stating it becomes released in the spring of 2011 with zero specs are set yet.

The panel also revealed the long awaited Bluray announcement for ones Girl Who Leapt Through Time, but declined that provides specs as well as a date for this.

The fresh licensing announcement for the panel was as well as expected Gundam 00 theatrical movie that is bilingual but nothing further is decided yet.

they still wont say if KOn is a hybrid bluray, or should we be saddled with english only, I would like to know, as well as whole 4 disc release thing isn't a huge problem, kinda closer to the japanese releases, ugg ブーツ 通販 holiday cheaper epecially whether it will likely be hybrid.

that is definitely one of the several reaons I havent bought kurokami on bluray could be because of it being english only

never liked gundam, so anything gundam releated can be described as pass in my circumstances anyway,

even so hope they hold the original kind cases for Kon, we hope the LE's will be worth it, I most certainly will just wait for review, then purchase it this is

(In before hectotane is what makes usual "bancoholding" rant.)

Gotta agree, Calibur454. For Bandai, it's a measure forward, two steps backwards, and another step up a poor direction (to put it differently, business as usual).

You'd believe that after releasing Haruhi Season 2 on DVD as the set that they can would've learned their lesson, that singles don't sell anymore. Well, looks similar to they've learned practically nothing, as they are releasing KOn just like they released Haruhi S.1 and Lucky Star (sorry, hardcore collectors, but there is a good reason why Right Stuf was selling off a big availability of limited editions epidermis Haruhi and the most http://palsport.com/include/main.php?q=108 of the Lucky Star DVDs at deep discounts, and it certainly wasn't because they sold like hotcakes. mmm, hotcakes). Whether it have not 36 months ago, fewer 2 years ago, itrrrs likely be squandered anytime soon training like they'd planned. I look forward in the KOn Anime Legends box emerge late 2012 or 2013 (and "box set", I'm talking about "four discs shoehorned in a case suitable for only one").

Yeah, I'm glad they're winning back in to the BluRay game with "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", but are still miles behind competition by way of BluRays (hell, even Sentai Filmworks has/will have released more BluRay series and films by the end of this coming year than Bandai will prior to an end of take better care).

You'd think with a lighter release schedule, they'd actually buckle down and rerelease many of Bandai Visual's titles at a discount. Nope, instead many of us Gundam Unicorn on DVD for $30 per twoepisode DVD release. Is not been learned from your whole Bandai Visual USA debacle? And what's worse stands out as the "Haruhichan/Nyoron Churuyasan" miniseries is going to be released to be a twoparter for $25 a disc due to should've been done being single disc (preferably in the Haruhi S.2 DVD set).

I'd been really hoping that things would've changed for the better after all four. Alas, Ken Iyadomi, Robert Napton and Loy Fruel are much more outofsync with general anime fandom than Milli Vanilli together with their singing (look it, kids).