Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Does anybody know where can I get measurement and report of engine vibration? Coz Dealer keep saying normal.?

Thread: Does anybody know where can I get measurement and report of engine vibration? Coz Dealer keep saying normal.?

holidayidea

Default Does anybody know where can I get measurement and report of engine vibration? Coz Dealer keep saying normal.?

I have 07 subaru forester . I have suffered from vibration of car from the moment of purchase. But dealership keep saying that they can't find anything wrong. I recently found that my car has engine speed related vibration. It has definite engine vibration at around 2,000 rpm when idling. And it causes constant vibration when car moving. I want to find the place where I can get engine vibration measurement and report to fight back against mean dealer. where do I go. Please help.

WillS8267

Default Does anybody know where can I get measurement and report of engine vibration? Coz Dealer keep saying normal.?

I dont know of any place that can get you that info. I would take it to another Subaru dealer (since its under warranty at any dealer) and see if they can figure it out. They get paid for warranty work so they outta be able to find the problem if there is one.

jaysun463

you should ask to drive another Subaru forester and compare it to yours, take the service manager with you. if that doesn't prevail then your option's are limited. finding a light vibration can be a very difficult thing to do, but the dealership should have a vibration analyzer tool. i work at a gm dealer and we have one. this tool only points to an area of the car. if the dealership seems to not make a good effort i would try a different if possible. good luck!!