Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Subaru Legacy GT 1998-Projector HID headlights

Thread: Subaru Legacy GT 1998-Projector HID headlights

Noobinator

Unhappy Subaru Legacy GT 1998-Projector HID headlights

My stock headlights are really bad. They are yellow, don't flash out that far and scary driving at night.

I love my subaru a lot and want to get him some headlights.

Should I just get an HID kit........Or projector headlights with HID lights?

Do projector headlights come with HID lights already or would I have to get them?

Thanks...and please respond.

Hey, as for your HID headlight question I don't know but am interested so please let me know what you find out. I have a 93 that had the same problem, I actually took some silicone lubricant and sprayed on the headlight and rubbed it down good with a rag. It actually made a big differance. I herd you can use crome polish and it works even better but havent tried that yet.

Noobinator

Default thanks

thanks. i'll try to do that and if it doesn't work and messes up my headlights that'll be a great excuse to get new headlights