Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2004-2005 impreza fog light covers

Thread: 2004-2005 impreza fog light covers

subieboy11287

Default 2004-2005 impreza fog light covers

i am looking for some fog light covers to replace the ones that were on my bumper...they old ones either fell off or were stolen so if anyone wants to sell me some that will fit my 2005 subaru impreza that would be great

TheSource

I might be able to help you! Can I get back to you tomorrow?

Michelle

subieboy11287

yea that would be great
    thanks Chris

TheSource

Chris,

I had one of our mechanics check our inventory, unfortunately we don't have any at this time.

sorry!