Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Newbie and subwoofer

Thread: Newbie and subwoofer

Catshreds

Default Newbie and subwoofer

Anyone have experience installing the under driver's seat sub from Subie? How difficult is it; any tools or tips that help make it easier? Thanks!

it is very easy to install, all you have to is unbolt the seat and tilt it back, the bracket on the sub bolts to the right rear bolt for the seat. Just remove the center console, run your wire harness under the carpet and your off and running.

betos_here

yeah just as rutech said. I just got done wiring up my 06 wrx and did it all myself. No problems expept when connecting the power amp wire to my stereo. It took some time but it's worth the sound. I put two twelves in

Piggy5891

Well i used a shallow series sub from pioneer for my 08 subaru impreza. And i built it so it fit under the drivers seat. My parents d id not really wnat me to have a sub in the car, so i put a switch under the steering wheel, and ran it to the stock radio, which requires splicing of wires and what not, but other then that it was really easy. But make sure you spec the enclosure for the subwoofer correctly, because i managed to blow my wooferapart, and it was fried completley (not enough airspace) but i got the sub replaced and it works fine now. If u have any question holla at me =)