Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Greddy Full Auto Timer

Thread: Greddy Full Auto Timer

bustedbike19

Default Greddy Full Auto Timer

Full auto timer, think I also have a harness. Have to look for it, mine was an 02. 50 bucks its yours. Also have another timer that is not full auto, 20 bucks

97SubiTunr

possibly interested in both timers, let me know if u have the harness!!

bustedbike19

Ok, I know I have the harness somewhere I will look for it. Saw you might be interested in the wheels too, when I get your email I'll send you pics of everything - Jim

97SubiTunr

sounds good

bustedbike19

Sent you the pics, if you want the wheels and timers you can have all for 150. You doing a pick up? Im in Maryland

97SubiTunr

would u be willing to meet half way, i'll throw in some extra cash?

bustedbike19

Yeah that's cool where are you at? Let me know what you wanna do I have ppl hitting me up on craigslist about the timer

97SubiTunr

i'm in allentown about 35mins outside of philly

bustedbike19

Call me asap we are heading up into pa tomorrow for some trail ride, I can bring the parts 443.813.3362

97SubiTunr

called and left u a message, in the event u do not get it, i work tomorrow from 9-6 so i will not be able to get away to meet up unless u bring the parts to my job in which case i will throw in extra cash for driving out of your way. let me know...4842263377

Noobinator

I have the draw rein somewhere I will appear for it. assured you may be concerned in the bicycles too, when I aim your email I will send you motion picture of everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |