Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Thinking about buying a Forester

Thread: Thinking about buying a Forester

GermanImport

Default Thinking about buying a Forester

Any year and style recommendations? It would be for my wife and kids and baby.

torque1967

thinking of trading my 200rav4 in for a subaru forester 1998. I think subaru makes the best cars.

VegasDriver

Same here, I read the reviews on the Forester so its my first choice as of now.

rstu925

Wink best serivce for u

this is best wow gold, cheap price for you.

be carefull with the older foresters with a 100k miles or so, the headgaskets like to start leaking about that time so if you are looking for an older one, make sure it has low milage or the headgaskets have been replaced already. You don't want to buy a car just to turn around and put another couple thousand into it. Once you do the replacement they are good to go and will last for ever. Great car. I personally like the 09's the best, and the turbo models are pretty quick. Good luck

Noobinator

the 2003-2008 seem to have got the best reviews x xs xt an xt automatic or an xs automatic would probably make the best family car

Peeps

Default Buying a Forester?

Well I just bought mine on May 30th. 2009 2.5x I travel 86 miles one way to work and just like the heck out of it. I'm averaging 29 MPG @ 65 MPH. Just me the wife and our dog Roxy when we go somewhere and the Forester is perfect for us. Our kids are grown and on their own, so are we.