Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

subaru impreza 2008 price, whats good?

Thread: subaru impreza 2008 price, whats good?

rascallysaelfa7326

Default subaru impreza 2008 price, whats good?

I am looking for a new 2008 Impreza and got a quote for an Impreza sedan, 4 dr, with premium package and a spoiler for 19,300 (including destination fee). Is this a good price? Thanks-I guess what I want to know is what other people paid for the car. I did research online, but I would like to know what the actual ball park for the car is~I got the above car for a total of 20,000 out the door and a 3.9%apr rate. I should be picking it up tomorrow but I think the finance guy will try to rip me off.

C7S0312

Yes, it is a good price. It also has AWD.

I3mySuby0049

I would say if you are getting the car for sticker then that's a fair price. Never pay more. If you catch them at the right time Of the month and even day then you can do better but know that despite what people are saying about the design, the new models are the best selling impreza ever. It may be hard to get too good a deal. Make them come up with a price and leave. Let them contact you with better deals by telling them you are waiting to hear back from another dealer. They would rip you off in a heart beat so play some games with them too. Good luck and excellent choice of car. I'm on my second WRX and love them. I will stay with Subaru for a long time.

roku

I purchased an Impreza 2008 5 door last month. Premium package, auto, sub woofer, ipod interface, rear bumper top protection, cargo space mat, auto dimming rear view mirror.$20,100 total (except tax and license). I think I could have gotten that all for about 200 or so less, but otherwise, it seemed a good package.

CoreyC

Yeah, that's a good price. Dealers can't charge over sticker so don't worry about getting "ripped off" like the other asshole mentioned. He's probably just bitter because he is a retard and doesn't know how to buy cars. Anyway, great car, great choice and no worries about the price

mangamaniaciam8844

Truly it depends on what state you're living in. That's a really good price for a new Subaru Impreza, especially your APR price too! My best Bro in the world just bought a used '07 with 89,000+ miles on it for less than $10,000. And the guy who sold it to him had just had the timing belts, oil, plugs and wires, tires, brakes, filters and radiator fluids all changed and.or replaced too. And yes, he checked the car out and there's not a thing wrong with it. Unless you count the fact that he's driving it and not me.