Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

95 legacy won't start

Thread: 95 legacy won't start

videoguy21

Default 95 legacy won't start

Ok here's whats going on, The car is a 95 legacy brighton and it starts to turn over sputters and then dies out. I had a friend look at it and he had me try banging on the bottom of the tank to get the fuel pump to try to get it to catch and that worked a little bit better and it almost went and started to run cause i got a facefull of exhaust. but my girlfriend was the one trying to turn it over and she turned the key off before it could start running.
    anyway i put dry gas in it and i am going to try it later today when i am done with my class.
    If anyone knows anything or thinks its the fuel pump like i do. let me know your thoughts.
    Last edited by videoguy21; 01-27-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: couldn't understand my writting.

videoguy21

Default update

The car is running now, and burned a little bit of oil on first start but i think it just needs a once over.

lucas47

Default Subaru Won't start

What was the problem in the end?

videoguy21

we ended up replacing the thermostat and then months later we had to replace the starter in the late at night.