Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Polarion H1 4100K Hi/Low HID kit

Thread: Polarion H1 4100K Hi/Low HID kit

BOOM_FIST

Thumbs up Polarion H1 4100K Hi/Low HID kit

Hey everyone, so here's the scoop. I made the mistake of getting this kit thinking it was the one I needed....I was wrong. It is a used kit and the previous owner told me that he had them for a little less than a year. They are in the original packaging and it seems that the previous owner took very good care of them. I only opened it to check to see if everything was there and it is. I DID NOT get to check to see if they worked cause I don't have any way of trying them out. I don't have any reason to believe that the previous owner would have sold me non-working lights.

I just bought them from him for $150 shipped and would like to get at least most of that back so I can get the correct HID kit.

$130 shipped via Paypal.

So I know this is my first post on this forum, but I'm a member over on www.dakota-durango.com and you can check my iTrader rating and comments over there. Same screen name.

I basically didn't know what cars used the H1 bulb so I did some research and saw that the WRX's use them. Sooooo....here I am.

Here is a link to the kit I have:

http://www.europeanautosport.com/polarion.htm

As you can see, these are not cheap....that's why I jumped on these for the price he had them up for. I've heard of this brand and knew 2 other people with them and they were flawless on their cars.

PM me with any questions. Thanks
    Last edited by BOOM_FIST; 01-21-2009 at 03:41 PM.