Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Which car would you get?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which car would you get?

Krazyk78

Default Which car would you get?

I am going to college in Indiana and getting a car. Which car would you get and why?2008 honda civic lx2008 toyota corolla s2008 subaru impreza five door2006 honda accord exl with 19000 miles

DavidJ

Out of those choices, the Impreza. AWD, superb handling, and a great engine.Nikki:Then what was the point in answering at all???

Nikki

To tell you the truth, none because I'm not interested in them. Also, I don't know ANY THING about them at all!!!!! Sorry, but you should find other people's opinions..

ql---lp

anything with leather dude

TheEagleKeeper

At today's gas prices, the Honda is first choice. I also think it looks good & I like the digital instrumentation.

KristianK

Out of the 4 you picked, probably Toyota.Picking up a car for myself, I would get a Mazda3, though. Actually, I did. I got one because they are the best handling cars in their category, extremely reliable (Mazda3 is officially the most reliable car in Europe - ever made, and it's made in the same factory as US model). Hondas and Toyotas are anonymous boring cars, Impreza's OK but I don't like the design and find the car on the whole rather outdated. If you're in for more power, you can get a Mazdaspeed3 with 240 HP.

J

The 06 Accord---it has more options and is all-around a better car. 19,000 miles are nothing for a Honda.

DrivePZEV

2008 Subaru Legacy- The safest car on the planet.

EricG

Honda Civic. Very reliable, cool car, fun to drive. And gets really good gas mileage. The new ones get about 30 city/40 highway. Honda is the # 1 automaker when it comes to gas mileage.

lenon

Benz is the first choice, the model is attracted with me.

sms10

subaru hasone of the cheapest mantanance schedule costs

Noobinator

Hey i would love cars i like to many of them but do not have so much money to do so ,but i love Audi A4 ,Toyota ,and Benz as they have very good features and nice mileage and speed .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

drmguy

civic....parts are easy to find, very reliable, and good gas mileage.

Subaru. I can't find anyone that will say something bad about them.

Noobinator

Honda for gas...

Definitely subaru.

Noobinator

Definitely pick the Subaru. Great versatility and dependability

Toyota due to less maintenance and high speed and good pickup.

Honda~~~~)

Suby Guru

Default Every other mommas on the market nevertheless running

Combination Exercises For Circuit Training

Combination exercises consult using ニューバランス レディース 人気 several body part to workout. This hybrid type of training is relatively new inside the fitness industry and supplies you more challenges and so you don't get bored, as can happen with the typical gym workouts.

Squat Press With RotationHold a 20lb. dumbbell in each hand and stand with the legs about shoulderwidth apart. Take the hands over shoulders in your elbows at the center of your body. Squat down as low as it is easy to, maintaining your torso upright. Brace your abs and stand copy. Since you stand, turn your torso to your right and press the dumbbells too deep. Pivot your left hip and foot while doing so. Go back to the starting position and squat again. While you operate, make use of your left and press the weights too deep. Pivot your right hip and foot. Alternate all parties each and every rep. It should not be part of a substitute for health related advice, http://www.wmarketnyc.com/nb.html diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG can be a registered http://www.wmarketnyc.com/nb.html trademark belonging to the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Moreover, do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears using the web sitemany of the advertisements are using alternative party advertising companies.