Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Life of Engine of Subaru Impreza?

Thread: Life of Engine of Subaru Impreza?

SandeepS

Default Life of Engine of Subaru Impreza?

I am interested in buying a Subaru Impreza which has done 280,000 Kms. Is it worth buying for $1000. Also if anyone let me know the total life expectancy of the vehicle.Also the Life expectancy of the engine of the car?

thegamematthardyrulez

get it and its life expectancy is 40000000000000 years

XtremeGamerz

Well , i would recommend you to look around at other Impreza's before buying such a high mileage car , it is worth for $1000 , but im sure you can get a lower mileage impreza for the same price or slighty higher . If you really love the car and it is in good condition . i dont see why should you not buy it . Well , it is still your choice at the end of the day , but my advise is to look around before picking it. Hope this helps