Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What car is the best? Subaru or Honda.?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What car is the best? Subaru or Honda.?

Jake9810

Default What car is the best? Subaru or Honda.?

What car is the best? Subaru or Honda.?

chris2EM

Honda, but I have nothing bad to say about Subaru.

nickb

really the best car is the the eye of the beholder and the best is going to be which suits you the bestwhich car can you better afford?gas mileage?Looks?used or new?do you need an all wheel drive vehicle like a believe most subaru's are.

JonB

i cant say i have heard anything bad about subaru, but i know alot of people who own hondas and love them, and the also run a very long time (with proper maintance) but i have a honda crx w/ 250,000+ mi and it still runs strong

lenon

I heard my friend say that his honda works great, but i alway use the Subaru for myself. So both has its advantages and disadvantages, not absolutely.

I beg to differ I've owned both vehicles.. depends- older Honda models last you and maintence is great for it while the newer models I always had problems with if u like the luxury versus the engine go with Honda,... now subi I love the older models just cause its only original once their great cars I cant complain subi's are made to last and they will till the end lol I feel the engine its a lot less complex than any other engine to work with if you find something wrong its always easy to fix.
    hear no Evo, see no Evo, and speak no Evo
    in <3 with my subi

Noobinator

Lightbulb Good forum

Members of the quality of this forum also good!
    I like
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    bags.

Noobinator

Well i think Honda is the best this is most reliable car , i m also using Honda Civic for myself...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

i've owned 8 honda's, and i'm a huge honda fanatic so my opinion is very biased, but i just got my first subaru, and its a blast to drive

TSF Contributor

Okay depends on what you want the car to do? If I would get a honda it would be for daily driving/gas saver. But if I want to drive a car and be proud of it. It would be a subaru. So I would say go with what you like.

Noobinator

i have both one for fun, and one for fuel mileage

TSF Contributor

^^^^Nice. that is the best way to go.

LOL ... i wish! but fun all the way...
    hear no Evo, see no Evo, and speak no Evo
    in <3 with my subi

TSF Contributor

^^^Agreed.. d(-_-)b
    Last edited by Sti Guy; 08-19-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Noobinator

Default BEST?? Honda or Subaru..

I have a 2006 Honda Ridgeline, and a 2006 Subaru Forester.
    Both have over 50K miles on them, and have no serious issues with either vehicle.
    I would buy both again!
    Vinnie

Noobinator

older Hondas were very reliable but newer subies are awesome especially in 4 inches of snow

Noobinator

Honda and its luxury brand Acura "are the most reliable vehicles" but two of Honda's models, the Element and the Insight, scored too low in testing to carry a recommended rating.

|
    |

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by street_racer_271 View Post
    i've owned 8 honda's, and i'm a huge honda fanatic so my opinion is very biased, but i just got my first subaru, and its a blast to drive
    what year is it?

Noobinator

honda
    but i like Subaru

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
    what year is it?
    2004, my civic's were 87, 92(4), 93, 94, and an 02 CRV