Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

pleaidians owns subaru?

Thread: pleaidians owns subaru?

thejerico247

Default pleaidians owns subaru?

do they own the company take a look at this b4 u answer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_(star_cluster)

Anukama

No they don't. Subaru is simply the Japanese name for the Pleiadian galaxy. They have many more important things to worry about than running an automobile business.

TomA

My wife and I bought a Subaru last year. It occurred to me to ask the salesman if he could describe where his company's name and logo came from, or give us another coupla grand off the price if he couldn't. I forgot. Pity.