Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

new owner of 2004 WRX with 110,000 miles

Thread: new owner of 2004 WRX with 110,000 miles

garrlex

Exclamation new owner of 2004 WRX with 110,000 miles

Hi there I just bought a 2004 WRX from an insurance auction... it was stolen so no damage to the vehicle but it has 110,000 miles on it and i can only assume it was a daily driver. because of the high mileage Im concerned that things will start to fail after some time in the canyons of socal. Can i trust the engine now? if so for how long? and if not... what can I do to ensure that it is a daily driver for me but also can rip the canyons and maintain reliability?

UnderDogsAngel

if you dont mind me asking how much did ya get it for im looking to get a suby!

shawna

JRM

My 02 has 160K and runs like a champ in the passes of Colorado. Make sure it had the T-belt kit done and it should be fine. Have a tech check it out if you aren't sure.

I agree with JRM, T-belt and have all your fluids checked out or just change them to make sure and start fresh, and most importantly change your engine oil every 3k miles and you will put another 100k on it with no problems