Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Night Lights on Driver's Door Controls

Thread: Night Lights on Driver's Door Controls

Rowie

Default Night Lights on Driver's Door Controls

Hi there! I'm new to a 2003 Outback wagon (owned a 1996 outback before - got 128k miles out of it, all in the northern salted roads - was a great car ). The '03 has elec windows, heated mirrors, elec mirrors and central locking. At night when the headlights are on I notice on the drivers door control panel that only the "Auto" one touch elec window switch is lit - the rest are dark and you can't find them without fumbling around or turning on the map light (when the heated mirror is turned on, an orange light does appear on the switch, but otherwise it's dark). Does anyone know what if anything else is meant to light up with the headlights ? All the functions are working and the dash etc. elsewhere all light up as expected, but just can't see them in the dark. Thx!

Howdy,
    I have a '98, it also has only one light for the auto-window button.