Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
01 outback leather seats..

Thread: 01 outback leather seats..

jeng22

Default 01 outback leather seats..

have a complete front and rear leather seats off of a 2001 outback both seats does have airbag and heater but only the driver's side seat is powered, rearseats will not come with the headrest, bought the seats to upgrade my cloth interior to leather or if anyone is interested with the cloth seats it is up for sale too, only one set is for sale, i am keeping the one that won't get sold, the only blemish on the leather seat is the driver's seatback leather left lower part is scuffed, bought these seats for $600, will take any offers close to it, i am located in daly city, ca. you are welcome to come by anytime if you want to see the seats, leather seats are currently in my outback, i will shipped this item if you prearrange shipping and i can drop it off at the shipping yard within the 15 mile radius of daly city/san francisco bay area i will charge the actual cost of packaging if you want the seats in a pallet otherwise i am just going to wrap saran wrap around it, email me and have more pics if interested, thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drseat1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	23   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEATHER SEATS.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	24   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rearst1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	25  
    Last edited by jeng22; 12-03-2008 at 10:09 PM.