116k on the clock with extensive service records and receipts. Some of the extras are as follows:
- Subaru digital vac/boost + oil temp/pressure gauges
- Subaru subwoofer under driver's seat
- Subaru bashguard over rear diff
- STi short shifter
- Kartboy short shifter (not currently installed)
- Kartboy shifter bushings
- Samco intercooler hoses
- Hella halogen driving lights
- HKS SSQV blow-off valve
- K&N drop-in filter
- Tanabe catback exhaust
- Subaru towing package (not installed but included)
- Blue 'i' grille emblem
- New spare factory clutch disk (not needed, but good to have)
- Lots of misc. spare bulbs and belts
- Windows tinted
- Wagon cargo organizer blah blah
- Hankook Ventus RS2s
I think that covers most of the bits and pieces, but I've probably left out a few key things.
Also, it's had the 105,000 service which included a new Gates Racing timing belt, new thermostat, water pump, idler pulley, and radiator flush, and I've also had the A/C inspected and recharged (I never use it but it's good to have).
Everything works as it should and the car is a blast to drive. Hasn't been tracked or abused but would do well as an autocross/trackday toy.
I'm asking $10,500 but need it gone fast, so if you're interested, let's talk. I prefer to be emailed directly so I can respond immediately. Email: russianhat@gmail
Thanks for looking!
Oh, and instead of posting a few photos, I'll just post a link to my WRX Flickr set. Photos here.