Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Hard starting 2002 Impreza

Thread: Hard starting 2002 Impreza

Puffie40

Default Hard starting 2002 Impreza

I was servicing My mother's 2002 impreza (With the naturally aspired 2.5) and the work I did was Change the oil, and replace the starter.

After replacing the starter (I removed the airbox to do it) and bolting everything together, I cranked it over. What th-

The darn thing will turn over without starting, and strangely, will start after turning off the starter and then giving it a another spin.

After driving it around for a bit, the Check engine light went on. Huh? Everything seems to be connected. I'm at a loss at were to check.

I would recheck all of the connections and such. Then move to the spark plugs and other ignition components!