Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Noob Looking For Answers about the BR-Z

Thread: Noob Looking For Answers about the BR-Z

Noobinator

Smile Noob Looking For Answers about the BR-Z

Does anyone have a fix on the price. I am getting all debt paid off so its time to create some new debt. I am looking at the Suba-cion BR-Z but people are talking about it costing 25K Pounds which converts to $39,557 if that is the case I would much rather wait for the 2013 -2014 WRX and WRX STI. Any knowledge would be helpful. Thx

Noobinator

I'm fairly certain that the 25,000 mark will also be for dollars. From what I have read its going to start around $25,000. But for 2013 not a lot of them are going to be delegated to the States. Hopefully they do well so when 2014 rolls around more BR-Zs will be on the market. I can't wait to see this car in person, thing looks legit.