Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and hoping you could help out.

I've been offered an R reg Subaru Impreza turbo as a swap for a bike I'm selling. I'm a little unsure whether or not to go for it, which is were your help is required.

This is the only info I have on it at the moment -

It's a Subaru Impreza Turbo, R reg.
Its got 90,000 miles on the clock and has had 8 owners.
Its been upgraded with a bigger turbo, but don't know any more about it than that.
MOT expires in September and there's also 2 months tax left, he also stated that 6 months tax was 115 is that correct?
Apparently the previous owner lost all the service history but he has receipts from the work he's had done and has the last MOT certificate.

I know it's not much info but based on that alone what would peoples opinion be about swapping for it? Also how much do you think it would be worth, if it's possible to do a rough price based on that little info alone.

I'm just a bit worried about there being no service history, and because I know little about cars I don't want to end up having to fork loads of cash out on it getting stuff repaired etc.

Sorry for the long post, I really like the car but I'm just a bit uncertain about it. Any and all help/advice will be really appreciated.
Thanks