Hey, I went mobbin up Capitol Forest here in Olympia WA. Tons of snow it was awesome, got pushed a little to close to the ditch by some trucks commin up on the way down and ended up in the ditch, but my '87 GL is so light that she was an easy pull for a truck. besides the ditches she out climbed brand new jeep compass's on the mountian. today was a amazing 4x4 with my '87GL "the beast"
Here's my question
Somebody told me that there is a tool that goes to the car that you can pump up the shocks and give the car extra height. I was wondering if that is true? what tool is this and were do i pump?