I have a 1987 subaru GL. Somebody told me that there is a tool that goes to the car that you can pump up the shocks and give the car extra height. I was wondering if that is true and if so, is the tool i need readily sold, or would i have to get it at a wrecking yard?
also, were are the point on the car to do that?