SUBARU IMPREZA TURBO 2000 UK SPEC BREAKING
Hi this is an impreza 1998 turbo 2000 uk.
the car was running at 260 BHP and its hardly running any boost ))))
the engine starts first time every time, with no smoke, rattles or knocks at all.
The engine has done 100k with full Subaru service history. The Subaru book was last stamped at 91k in 2010 includes cambelt.
- I have changed oil every 3-5k with millers 10w-60w oil.
- It had a gearbox rebuild on 13/11/09 for £862.
- lightend flywheel 7/11/09 for £320.
the interior is very good condition with no rips or burns.
- The car has a full stainless steel exhaust, genuine roger clark motorsport de-cat downpipe 3" and heat wrapped. The car sounds very nice and good backfires on lift off.
- dump valve
- The alloys are not for sale
got paper work for all the bits ie gear box ect
i can send pics of car bits but its on ebay breaking item number 200700424546
message me or contact me on 07801295047