Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2003 Outback H6 - reving issue

Thread: 2003 Outback H6 - reving issue

Noobinator

Default 2003 Outback H6 - reving issue

Car starts up perfect, however when you are driving it is kinda rough from the engine, and it has no power when you push on the gas. Pedal to the floor the car can hit max 70km/h and roughly 2000rpm. again not driving smoothly. randomly just happened after i started the car after work one day. its not the fuel pump and there is a brand new fuel filter in it. any thoughts?

Noobinator

check your oxygen filter ... sounds crazy but that helps regulate gas mileage could be your o2 sensor too

Suby Talker

Quote Originally Posted by 02subarursturbo View Post
    check your oxygen filter ... sounds crazy but that helps regulate gas mileage could be your o2 sensor too
    Oxygen filter? Perhaps you mean air filter?

Is the check engine light on? If not, check for codes anyway.........

Noobinator

Ya air filter .. srry

Noobinator

this is the same problem even i am facing please guys help me to get me out with the best solution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.