Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Electrical problem? Outback 05

Thread: Electrical problem? Outback 05

Noobinator

Default Electrical problem? Outback 05

hey all, i was installing a new sound system in my 05 outback, after rewiring all speaker cables and installing amp with speaker level input, the central locking has now crapped itself, the remote locking doesnt work at all and when the key is used only driver side locks/ unlocks. Im not sure if this is related but when battery is connected an alarm inside the car ( not car alarm) is activated and cannot be turned off via engine start up. also interior light when not set to off flashes.

I have checked the door wiring and fuse box and nothing is broken

In other news the head unit does not turn on either, but this is most likely a separate problem and due to a dodgy job. Any help would be appreciated!

peace

Noobinator

Ended up going to an auto electrician, problem was a diagnostics plug that had been accidently connected