Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello,everyone

Thread: Hello,everyone

Noobinator

Default Hello,everyone

Hi,everyone.I am new here!Finding this forum is an accident but I want to make friends here and enjoy the time here!And I believe this forum will be better and better!
    Many thanks!
    free gifts for the Christmas :bit.ly/vFKxrt

welcome and check us out at www.topspeedsubaru.com

Noobinator

welcome...............to this forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

glad to find the Orgnazion
    search the
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and

Noobinator

Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

i told you a joke ..
    The Irish girl knelt in the confessional and said, Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
    What is it, child?
    The girl said, Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am.
    The priest turned, took a good look at the girl, and said, My dear, I have good news. That isn't a sin - it's only a mistake.

Noobinator

Thanks!This joke is funny!But almost every girl thinks that I am beautiful,including me!Haha!
    free gifts for the Christmas :bit.ly/vFKxrt