Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Owners of subaru forester. Does the rear seat have enough room for an adult?How about a baby seat?

Thread: Owners of subaru forester. Does the rear seat have enough room for an adult?How about a baby seat?

yomama75

Default Owners of subaru forester. Does the rear seat have enough room for an adult?How about a baby seat?

Owners of subaru forester. Does the rear seat have enough room for an adult?How about a baby seat?

GalantG

Default Owners of subaru forester. Does the rear seat have enough room for an adult?How about a baby seat?

My cuz has one and i would say it could fit adults especially the new foresters. And i'm 6'4" so yea. Just try not to do long trips like more then 200 miles with out stretching. And its a very safe car for a baby. AWd and 5 star crash ratings.

BP

My friend has one...he is 5'8" and I am 5'7". Sitting in back of him my knees slightly touch the back of the seat. He got into an accident while I was in the car going about 30 over a curb and hitting a thin tree (took the tree with us)...my head did hit the rear seat but not super hard at all.Not sure if he was riding "gangsta lean" style or whatever...should probably go sit in one to make sure.Baby seat should be more than fine.

Will

There's the normal amount of room in the back seat.

rotus

My dad has one and it fits adults fine. My youngest's rear facing baby carrier fits fine, but the passenger seat can't lean back that far. Good thing my mom is short.