Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
A new possible Subaru owner

Thread: A new possible Subaru owner

Noobinator

Default A new possible Subaru owner

Hi there. I was looking for some opinions on a Subaru I was looking to purchase. It's a 97 Legacy GT with 58k miles on it. The dealer was asking for 6000 on the lot, but we managed to talk him down to 6000 out the door (meaning taxes, title, transfer, etc. included). This seems a good price to me. The only real problems I noticed was rust on the both the rear wheel wells. It ran very smooth and it had some good quickness, especially compared to most cars I've had. It had one previous owner which was an elderly man who kept all maintenance up to date. I even checked the AutoCheck report they gave me and the previous owner kept had everyone kept up to date. Just looking for some thoughts.

Noobinator

I know it depends on your area I know 50 miles from where I live Cars r more . But I can get 00 04 legacy for same price from the classified with around 100000 miles . But its up to you cars in good shape and maintained would be good one. Funny every-time I go to dealer that most every car was owned by older person LOL.