Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Civic si or Subaru wry sit???

Thread: Civic si or Subaru wry sit???

Noobinator

Default Civic si or Subaru wry sit???

Ok I know this is a Subaru forum, I just recently started getting into them. As my brother inlaw in the army said I should get one when I get in. Thing is I've done much research on hondas and as much as I love them I might change over. But I watched videos on YouTube of new Honda si's with turbos crushing wrx's. Are these subareas on it stock and what can you do to sti's to make them quicker other then a turbo upgrade and other bolt ons. Like I said I know a lot about hondas and I think I know how to achieve 400+ whp in one. My brother inlaw told me that wax's are stock around 265 whp. So tell me more about sti's and what they can achieve.
    Last edited by Hondaguy; 11-25-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Noobinator

And thank you in advance for anyone who posts on here.

there's no comparison, a dressed up STI will smoke a z06 corvette. once you go AWD you won't go back.

STI hands down. but this is coming from someone that owns a 500hp sti already.

www.topspeedsubaru.com and www.topspeedlabs.com

860-333-1735
    Last edited by TOPSPEEDLABS; 12-22-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Noobinator

THANK YOU
    i think i should thank you very much for you can waste lot of time to write this post .....thank you again for your sharing..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.