Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
New Member Looking to Purchase my First Subaru

Thread: New Member Looking to Purchase my First Subaru

Noobinator

Default New Member Looking to Purchase my First Subaru

Hi, I am currently saving up for a used Subaru, and at this point have only narrowed it down to a Legacy GT (sedan), WRX, or STI. A manual transmission is a must for me. I am looking to spend between 10,000 and 20,000 for the right car. I do occasionally drive on bumpy dirt/gravel mountain roads as I do a lot of hiking, so I am not looking for anything that is too low to the ground. Any recommendations and insight as to which precise model you think I should purchase based on my budget of no more than 20k, preferably closer to 15k would be greatly appreciated. PS the only wagon that I am interested in would be the 2008 and newer WRX, and most of those are just out of my price range.

welcome to the site. legacy GT's are nice but still pricey wrx is more in the budget u are looking for and there are a few STI's out there that are in that price range as well.

www.topspeedlabs.com