Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What to use to protect the front of your car?

Thread: What to use to protect the front of your car?

Noobinator

Default What to use to protect the front of your car?

Hello all, my first post. I will be purchasing the 2012 Impreza hatchback and was wondering if there are any products out there to protect the front of the car from chips and pits mostly. I had an Acura Integra that was totally pitted badly. Weekend and bad weather driving and to the snow once or twice a year is what I will be doing. I 've the gallery pics of your cars...beautiful and flawless looking.
    Magnetbra is an option I will look at for the hood but what about the bumper, etc? Or is Subarus paint and clearcoat pretty tough and shouldn't worry?

Noobinator

Only thing I can think of is to use the Magnetbra, just remember that the paint wont fade from the sun so you can easily see the fading on the car.

Noobinator

yes it is correct and happy to see it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are right friend, there should be safe measure to be adopted for protect the front of the car, there are many measure available in the market to protect the front of the car.
    Last edited by hemant; 07-20-2013 at 04:12 AM.

the Magnetbra