About two months ago I got stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I bought a 1999 Subaru B4 for $2000. A few weeks ago the power light started flashing and the car started vibrating. It didn't happen often at first but does it more now. Also, the car has begun shifting hard from park to reverse and, reverse to drive. The car also seems to still be partially engaged when put into park, as soon as you shut the car off the car rolls back a bit. I have checked the fluid and it is good, a little dark and smells kinda burnt though. I don't have a whole lot of money to afford for a shop to tear it apart to find the issue, I was hoping this sounded familiar to someone on here so I can get this fixed. It has an EJ20 twin turbo with a 4EAT transmission I believe. There is a shop here on base with a used transmission for $250 (but who knows the condition of the transmission???!!). Any opinions would be appreciated. Does it sound like the tranny needs to be replaced? Clutch? Electrical? Does anyone know where I can order a rebuild kit for this car? Finding parts online for a B4 has been quite difficult.