Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello!

Thread: Hello!

Noobinator

Default Hello!

Hey everyone, new to the forums. Just bought a 95 impreza 1.8 with a 5-speed manual tranny. This things got a ton of noise coming from a bearing(s) on the mainshaft of the gearbox. Now I can do the work (ASE certified master tech) but I am at a serious lack when it comes to finding parts for rebuilding this tranny, and was wondering if I could seek the wisdom of some vetran Subaru owers? Thanks in advance for any Info or advice.
    P.S. it was built in 4/94(seemed like the trannys changed half way through production that year)

welcome to the forum.

TSF Top Poster

I get all of my transmission replacement parts from the dealership...and you WILL need specialty transmission calipers for the rebuild...lots of thrust measurements.