Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New to the forum not the car 2005 chargespeed widebodied sti

Thread: New to the forum not the car 2005 chargespeed widebodied sti

Default New to the forum not the car 2005 chargespeed widebodied sti

check out our wesite and look us up on facebook. we are always posting up great deals every day of the week.

www.topspeedlabs.com

Last edited by TOPSPEEDLABS; 11-17-2011 at 08:29 AM.

chelsea

This is so cool! I guess I need to save more money for me to buy this kind of car.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    This is so cool! I guess I need to save more money for me to buy this kind of car.
    takes time and money ive been building it since december of 2005. looking to sell her now and start fresh with something else here shortly.

Noobinator

so cool,DIY and how much cost on it?
    search the
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by covcar View Post
    so cool,DIY and how much cost on it?
    most of it done by myself and i lost count on how much i have spent. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

check us out at www.topspeedsubaru.ocom and our facebook page topspeedlabs.