Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where do I place the Jack Stands?

Thread: Where do I place the Jack Stands?

Noobinator

Default Where do I place the Jack Stands?

03 Forester. I purchased jack stands and would like to know the best place under the vehicle to place them when working underneath. The owner's manual shows me where to place the jack when I want to lift the car - but nothing about where to put jack stands if I'm going to get under the car.

Thank you.

TSF Top Poster

behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels, where the body seam is

Noobinator

it will the right place dude................................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.