Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Not new to Subaru, but still have questions.

Thread: Not new to Subaru, but still have questions.

Noobinator

Default Not new to Subaru, but still have questions.

I've owned three subarus. Everyone in my family has one. They are the BEST.

I'm hoping ya'll can help me out here. Will 15" 1999 Subaru Forester Steel Wheels fit my 2008 Subaru Impreza which came with 16" steel rims?

TSF Top Poster

I dont see why not, the Subaru 5 lug pattern has stayed the same since 99. Whats the reason you ask, want more tire choices?

Noobinator

I knew the bolt pattern was the same. I was worried about if the break calipers would be small enough to fit in the reduced rim size. I got a good deal on snow tires on some steel rims.