Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Water pipe problem

Thread: Water pipe problem

Noobinator

Default Water pipe problem

Hi everyone, I have an Imprezza turbo year 2000, I have just had it in for it's MOT and it has failed on the emmissions, also the main problem I need help with is that the car has a water leak, there is a small metal pipe in the R/H/S of the engine, it goes under and behind the inlet manifold and seems to go between the engine and the timing belt cover. Can anyone suggest how to fix the problem or get a new pipe for it.
    Thanks in advance.

Shelley.

TSF Top Poster

I'm pretty sure you will have to replace the pipe...do you have a link to some pictures?

Noobinator

Thanks for your reply, dont have any pictures just yet, will get some taken soon.

Thanks