Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

mice inside Forester

Thread: mice inside Forester

Noobinator

Default mice inside Forester

we have a 2010 Forester. we are original owners and have had an in side the car problem with mice. I have to say we have spoken with the dealer and the main Subaru people and have had no satisfaction. The dealer has never offered to look at where the mice might be coming in. We are extremely dissatisfied and after having starting to document all the mice kills and damage we don't know what to do. i am in my sixties and I have had cars since I was a teenager, we have cars that sit all the time and I have never had a mouse problem in any of the cars I own. Suggestions please? It is absolutely disgusting to come back from vacation and find your car stinking, setting traps and catching mice in them. We have caught three so far this time and are at our wits end.

TSF Top Poster

mice in subaru's is very common, due to the type of wire looms used. we recomended people to use the repel scents in different locations. you should set some traps untill you know there are all gone

Noobinator

Default Irish spring

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    we have a 2010 Forester. we are original owners and have had an in side the car problem with mice. I have to say we have spoken with the dealer and the main Subaru people and have had no satisfaction. The dealer has never offered to look at where the mice might be coming in. We are extremely dissatisfied and after having starting to document all the mice kills and damage we don't know what to do. i am in my sixties and I have had cars since I was a teenager, we have cars that sit all the time and I have never had a mouse problem in any of the cars I own. Suggestions please? It is absolutely disgusting to come back from vacation and find your car stinking, setting traps and catching mice in them. We have caught three so far this time and are at our wits end.
    I am told that they do not like the smell of "Irish Spring" Soap. I bought a few bars of the cut in half put a half in all the cars that sit at the house. Seems to work, doesn't cost that much to try...