Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Front End Problem

Thread: Front End Problem

Noobinator

Default Front End Problem

New to the Forum and I have a problem. I`ve a owned many Subarus but this is a new problem for me. I have a 98 Legacy wagon that wants to wonder when driving. My wife`s been driving it and said it was real bad so when I check it out she`s right. I have a busted boot on the passenger side arm that connects to the tie rod end. When I jacked it up I got movement by shaking the wheel side to side and it is on the inner part of the arm. Is this a inner tie rod problem? or a rack and pinion issue? When I test drove it, it seems to pull to one side when accelerating and goes the other way when you let off the gas. The car has 122,000 miles on it which is nothing for a subaru, The last one I had had 348,000 before a deer stopped it. It was running good and I was trying to get half a million out of it at least.

TSF Top Poster

sounds like the rack...