Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Need some answers...might be purchasing one!

Thread: Need some answers...might be purchasing one!

Noobinator

Default Need some answers...might be purchasing one!

I'm new to the whole subaru group of cars and I was looking into a nice, realiable, and quick car...I will be adding a turbo to it and all of that.

Is the wrx a reliable car for turbos and stuff? How much boost can be run on stock motor?

Do they get "boring"?

Hey I would be careful with turbos. I was told that if a car doesn't come stock with a turbo, not to install one. It decreases reliability and gas mileage. If it is a daily driver don't turbo a non turbo motor. If its a track car, might as well. I don't own a turbo car so I have limited knowlage of turbo, but I know general facts because I looked into turboing my gc8 and I was warned several times about possible consequences. Hope this helped and good luck.