Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

S2000, STI, or 350Z?

Thread: S2000, STI, or 350Z?

ComaWhitejsts22

Default S2000, STI, or 350Z?

What car do you like best and why? The Honda S2000, Subaru Wrx Sti, or the Nissan 350z?

boltthrower1

Default S2000, STI, or 350Z?

350 z~very sporty looking.

Mr.Reza

Default Most definitely the STi !!!

No Thinking Bro ... STi !!!

coz ... its much more of good looking and safer with the Symmetrical AWD,
    more stable on the road ,
    faster (at least in acceleration),
    breaks harder,
    lives longer xD ... don't let me even start !!! :P
    And simply Cheeeeeeeaper (than the 350Z at least coz i know nothing about s2000) !
    I think its better in everything !
    and in driving ... the WRX STi is more Fun !
    i have a simple 1.5 Impreza, believe me, it Burnes the Road !!!

>>> Peace Out ...

MindzEyeWRX02

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Reza View Post
    No Thinking Bro ... STi !!!

coz ... its much more of good looking and safer with the Symmetrical AWD,
    more stable on the road ,
    faster (at least in acceleration),
    breaks harder,
    lives longer xD ... don't let me even start !!! :P
    ^^ agreed.

although my opinion is bias. Had an Impreza L, upgraded to a WRX and i've always been satisfied with subaru. Plus they are a lot more fun to drive, can a 350 or s2000 take a hard turn in the rain??? i think not. I realize that i drive a lot faster then these cars on the freeway when its raining, i guess their scared they'll lose control!!

Mr.Reza

Quote Originally Posted by MindzEyeWRX02 View Post
    ^^ agreed.

although my opinion is bias. Had an Impreza L, upgraded to a WRX and i've always been satisfied with subaru. Plus they are a lot more fun to drive, can a 350 or s2000 take a hard turn in the rain??? i think not. I realize that i drive a lot faster then these cars on the freeway when its raining, i guess their scared they'll lose control!!
    You remind me one day it was raining ... and i went to A round-About (with my 1.5Impreza 08' of course) and I was going about 60 and left my foot of the gas and turned the steering wheel without slowing down (dunno what i was thinking) ... what i found that i turned the steering wheel about half time and the car is still going straight !!! but once i step one the gas thanx to the AWD the car immediately took the turn HARD ... from that day ... i always do crazy stuff when turning ! xD ... the car just feels Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat !!! Never feel scared ! the car won't slip

>>> Peace Subaru4Ever