Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Help with 2008 Forester

Thread: Help with 2008 Forester

Noobinator

Default Help with 2008 Forester

Hey guys,
    I am about to purchase a 2008 Forester that has 55,000 miles. Is that too much?
    The car looks great and checks out in all other areas but I am a bit concerned the mileage is too high.

Please help......

Suby Talker

Do you like a Car? why not, don't by if you are suspicious or any doubt in your mind. Good luck.

Suby Talker

Subarus typically last a very long time. My daughter's 2001 Forester has 155K miles and runs like new. 55K miles is just barely broken in. I have had 7 Subs and all lasted over 150K miles. The 1987 is still going.
    DBW

TSF Top Poster

Subaru's are very tough, and utilize the most modern technologies....good amount of power with good mpg's...

Suby Talker

>Subaru's are very tough, and utilize the most modern technologies....good amount of power with good mpg's...

Yes, I agree with your thought as long as you took the maintenance work minimum. with 3000 mile oil change? I hate to hear
    this, Have an enjoy and safe drive with SUbee. x19

Noobinator

Default 2008 Forester

Hello. My 08 Forested has 78000 miles and its an awesome car! if you want more confidence, take it to a dealer (provided the seller agrees) and pay them to check it for you. But I will asure you, you will love it.