Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5 L Viscous Coupler?

Thread: 1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5 L Viscous Coupler?

Noobinator

Default 1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5 L Viscous Coupler?

Does anyone know where to buy a viscous couple for any model of Subaru 1999 through 2007? I think those are the dates that they were all the same. Please let me know..thank you.

Suby Talker

Well, you do not want to go dealer or want to by from local auto parts shop near by your place? Look over yellow page!

Noobinator

My husband has decided to go and search for a junkyard transmission because the price for the viscous coupler is over 500 and that was in all data. We are trying to sell the vehicle and we don't want to go broke doing it =)