Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

94 impreza head bolt sequence

Thread: 94 impreza head bolt sequence

Noobinator

Default 94 impreza head bolt sequence

im changing the head gaskets on my 94 impreza, 1.8l. the chilton manual is confusing, it shows the 1.6 and says 1.6 and 1.8. all the instructions are supposed to apply to both. but the 1.8 doesnt look anything like the 1.6, it doesnt even have the same amount of head bolts so how am i supposed to follow the instructions for tightening sequence etc. my 1.8 looks just like the 2.2l in the book, which has different instructions and sequence for the head bolts. should i just follow the installation for the 2.2? is this a mistake in the book? from what i've read on the internet, the 1.8 is the same basic engine as the 2.2, just smaller. but like i said, the pictures throughout the entire book that show the 1.6 all group the 1.8 and 1.6 together when they're way different looking in alot of ways.

Noobinator

bump. anyone?

Noobinator

Has this been answered yet (michaelrepair@yahoo.com)