Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need a new trunk garnish/license pocket and right rear tail light.

Thread: Need a new trunk garnish/license pocket and right rear tail light.

Noobinator

Default Need a new trunk garnish/license pocket and right rear tail light.

I'm brand new to the forum and I just bought an '06 Legacy 2.5i limited (my first Subaru) about a month and a half ago. Some kids in my neighborhood hit it with a bike and broke the bottom plastic portion of the trunk and cracked the right tail light. Does anyone have these parts (that are new or at least look new) available for sale? The part of the trunk I need is silver, but I'll settle for black. If anyone can help me out that would be great, thanks.

Noobinator

Or perhaps somewhere to buy the trunk part for a reasonable price that's already painted the correct color? Thanks.

TSF Top Poster

I think I saw this in ebay, I'm not sure if it has already been sold. You can try searching for subaru performance parts online and I'm pretty sure you will find a lot according to your preference. Hope this helps.