Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Used 2002 wrx whats a good mileage?

Thread: Used 2002 wrx whats a good mileage?

Noobinator

Default Used 2002 wrx whats a good mileage?

I am currently 16 and looking to get my first car. My dad says he will spend 10k on a car and I have been looking at 2002 wrxs. I was wondering what is the most miles of a wrx i should get. I also have 2k that i can spend with my dad to buy the car or 2k to upgrade the car.

Noobinator

I saw one locally for $12,999 with 56,000 miles on it recently.

Noobinator

Depends where you live. Where I am theyre harder to come by so theyre gonna be more expensive with higher miles. But I would say don't get anything over 100K miles, and make sure any recalls have been performed and regular maintenance too.

depending on the miles and condition of the car. anywhere from 12k to 8k ive seen them go for.

Noobinator

I purchased jack stands and would like to know the best place under the vehicle to place them when working underneath.

Noobinator

There are so many factors to look at when buying one of these. Subarus can last well over 200000 miles, with the right care. You will want to know the history of the car and when certain services were done. A good owner of one of these would always keep a good record. What you want to look for, aside from the mileage, are things like if the oil has been changed every 3000 miles, if the car has over 105,000 miles, you'll want to see if the timing belt has been changed, when the coolant has been flushed, if recalled parts have been taken care of, and you'll want to make sure the engine sounds good. Look for the check engine light when you turn it on. Sometimes this is a simple fix, but sometimes, like in my case, it cost me 1400 dollars to get fixed. Definitely ask questions, and make sure you don't buy anything that you have doubts about.