Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is this price good/fair for a 2011 Forester

Thread: Is this price good/fair for a 2011 Forester

Noobinator

Default Is this price good/fair for a 2011 Forester

Hi all-
    I am looking to purchase a new 2011 Forester. I have a dealer whose sales people seem to jump around in price alot and make me a little uneasy. Their offer is $23,999 on a $26,095 Forester plus tax and document fees. He claims his invoice is $24, 682. Is this a good deal and a "truthful sales person"? Any help is appreciated!

Noobinator

Am I posting this question in the wrong place? Seems like noone has anything to say but alot of views. Please let me know if I have done so. Thanks!

Noobinator

Without knowing what the options are it is hard to tell. What you could try is going to edmunds.com, clicking on "New Car" go through the thing where you put in the model/options, and it will return a true market value, and show you what the invoice is. That's probably the best way. Also some credit unions or clubs such as AAA will create a "No Haggle Price" for you on a new car. You could look into that and if the price the dealer quoted you is better, then go with that.