Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

pulling to left

Thread: pulling to left

Noobinator

Default pulling to left

hi all i have got a subaru impreza 2000 uk turbo 1997 p reg the problem i have is that the car pulls to the left i have put new polly bushes new ball joints and trackrod ends on drop links and anti foll bush then got tracking done still pulling to left after three times getting done could it be the camber bolt not set up answers please

Noobinator

defo check camber buddy and if you realy want to be queen of handeling have you considerd corner weighting?

Maybe it needs alignment? Just putting it out there.