Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Shopping for an Impreza Hatchback - Advice Please

Thread: Shopping for an Impreza Hatchback - Advice Please

Noobinator

Default Shopping for an Impreza Hatchback - Advice Please

Hi,

After looking at, and driving a lot of cars I'm looking at a 2007 hatchback. Any advice?

Is it better to look at low km or at condition. A dealer is offering a CPO Hatchback at a pretty good price. Is the CPO rating dependable.

Many Thanks for helping.

PS - I drive a Legacy Wagon - this ones for my wife.

Noobinator

I'd go with condition over miles (or KM).

I'd say condition for sure. Low miles doesn't necessarily it was taken care of. Your wife will enjoy the impreza. Good luck finding best one!

Noobinator

Thanks. We bought the CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) Sport wagon. When we went to see it, it had a remote starter installed that the salesman wasn't aware of. We decided to pay the $699.00 for the CPO warranty and when we went to pick-up the car it had 4 new Pirellis on it (no charge) because the originals didn't pass the CPO inspection. We're very happy!